Welcome to MyBradleyStoke - your online guide to events and organisations in and around Bradley Stoke, Little Stoke and Stoke Gifford.
This month on MyBradleyStoke there's a chance to win a copy of Max Your Memory from Honest Psychology.
See more events.
Olympian Eddie The Eagle will be the keynote speaker at the second South Glos Expo which takes place at the Bristol Business School at the University of the West of England in June. Click below to read more...
Acton Court is said to be the most authentic Tudor building in England. The remaining East wing was built especially for a visit by Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn in 1535. Groups can book now for summer 2018. Access is with a professional guide only.
4 July to 12 August 2018, Wednesday – Sunday. No tours Sunday 12 August: closing event only.
Advance booking for Groups is essential. To book or for further information, please click below or call the Acton Court Information Line on 01454 228 224.
Latest items from BBC News:
• Sophie Lionnet: Couple guilty of murdering French au pair
• North Korea nuclear test tunnels at Punggye-ri 'destroyed'
• MH17 missile owned by Russian brigade, investigators say
• Disabled boy sues theme park over lack of suitable toilet
• GDPR quiz: How will data privacy law affect you?